Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hey Grandpa Russ

You made my day with the message you left me. And I want to thank you for it. I am sorry that I was making Rice Krispie Treats in the kitchen and I couldn't hear my phone. I am very excited to watch Peyton with Peyton. What a difference a year makes... Just when I thought I couldn't be happier, I am. And what a WAAAAAYYY better Super Bowl this one will be. Anyway, I wanted you and mostly my family to know that I have a great father in law who checks in on me from time to time and reminds me of all the blessings that I have. That way they won't worry about me being up here as much.

2 comments:

thiakaren said...

That post must have made his day! So sweet and yummm Rice Krispy Treats. xoxo

Anonymous said...

We are soooo grateful you have wonderful, caring people like Grandpa Russ and "The Saint" watching over you. How funny...you'll be watching Peyton with Peyton (it took me a minute). We'll be rooting for Peyton (the grown-up) and Austin to stick it to NO. It's Garrett's b-day on Super Bowl Sunday, he'll be ordained...A big day all the way around. What an accomplished homemaker you've become, I mean, Rice Krispie treats!! WOW!