Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Christmas Time Again

At the high school level, you have to get all fancy for school performances. Here is James Bond Jr. all gussied up and ready to play us a few Christmas Tunes with the help of a couple of his Symphony Buddies and his Baritone Saxophone (which by the way is bigger than him)
He thinks he's pretty sexy. I'm torn between wanting him to be able to wear this to every concert and dance between now and his senior year AND wanting him to grow much, much taller. I spent an arm and a leg on it, but that height thing is a very big deal. And actually is a factor in him landing a date to those dances so...












We were there an hour early so we could get a good seat. So we snapped a few of Miss Serious in her warm winter suit.

And then we treated the kiddies to a fine dinner following the festivities. What?? We have posters of Ronald Mc Diz at all the nice restaurants up here in Northern Utah. Don't judge us... it's what the kid wanted.

P.S. Man they are a good band. The difference between high school and junior high is unbelievable. I could actually tell what song they were playing this year. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these pictures are sooooo darling!! I LOVE every one of them! Brayden, you look so handsome in your tux, you look so grown up and just downright perfect. I am praying for you to have a growth spirt, however, just because I know it's important to you. I'm sorry we missed your band concert, I have always loved watching you play and I know you are really, really good. We are so proud of you!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Whats Ral doing wearing a brown and pink floral sweatshirt with ears...oh wait thats Peyton! Ha she looks just like him in that first picture!
Wow Bray...SOOOOO HOT! Yummy! I bet there are a ton of girls just waiting for YOU to turn 16!
Love you all

natalie said...

What a super hottie. And musical too.

Chelsea said...

Aw, he looks so handsome! And wow, Payton looks so much like Raleigh in those pictures! Also, I saw that you got a Bumbo--I LOVE those things! Payton looks so adorable sitting all big in it. And yes, it would be SOOO nice to have all those extra sets of hands to help out with little boy, I seriously take forever to get the littlest things done.