Monday, December 14, 2009

It's beginning to feel a little like Christmas

We attempted to try to take Family Pictures for the Christmas Card. The camera was on a tripod. It was 30 degrees below zero and Allie "accidentally" fell into a pond. But we might have been slightly successful. This isn't the one we chose by the way.
Oh my goodness. How cute is she?

Feelin' love on a waterlogged porch swing
Grandpa
Raleigh's mom did this to him when he was a baby and so he passed on the tradition. We all sang "must be Santa" while he dressed her up.
Who has a big red cherry nose?
Who has black boots and a suit of red?
Who has a beard that's snowy white?
Who has a red hat on his head?
Or something like that. I had never heard the song until last night. But it is a cute little tradition and she is the cutest Santa there is.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to comment on these pictures...first, they are darling AND second, they are hilarious. I can't wait to see the one you actually chose for your cards because I think this one is very cute. Peyton is a crack-up as Santa! BUT who could do that to a little GIRL??

The Barton's said...

I love the pics. Peyton is so cute.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Don't even get me started on Family Pictures. We tried to squeeze them in between the Hydes 12:00 church and our 1:00 church...with the sun shining directly in our eyes, Gavin as constipated as ever...or looking more feminine than the two females in the family, non coordinated outfits because no one could SHUT UP about what I had chosen...needless to say they DIDN'T turn out..so I got it in my head that we should make a second attempt...that too was a no go. I am not sure how one family can complain so much, moan and groan, whine and be more frustrating. Oh well...maybe someday!
Love your pictures though...so freakin funny!

Neilson Family said...

TOO CUTE!! I love little Peyton dressed as Santa. She is ADORABLE! You look FABULOUS (as always) and your little family is just too cute for words. And....I laughed out loud that Allie fell into a pond. Typical. Just typical. ;) I hope I get one of those darling cards. :)

Chelsea said...

What cute pictures!! Haha, I about died when I saw little PJ in that santa outfit. So adorable!

natalie said...

Words cannot describe the cuteness of this family... all of you just brighten my day. Hey, I saw Tenille Rose when I went home for Thanksgiving. She is expecting her 7th. Dang it - 7 kids, Kac? Granted she has twins but 7? She's just like you though, nutso and on the ball. Love ya.

Tierra said...

Very cute pictures!! What a good looking family and what a very cute little santa you have there.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Kac, I think its funny and unfortunate how our lives have become so similar. I am glad we can call and talk about the great AND suckie things and completely understand what the other is venting about or being grateful for.
Oh the joys that come with ex's, combining families, being a newlywed with children, "Old Friends" that are here to stay...i love you...hang in there!...and PLEASE CALL ANYTIME

The fly-fisherman said...

These pictures are hysterical. I loved them. I can't wait to see the real family pictures.