Saturday, January 16, 2010

Spouse Quiz

What was the last thing your spouse said to you?
R- "I love you more!"
K - "Want me to change your background"

What is your spouse's nickname?
R - Sweetness
K - I call him Hotstuff when I write him notes, I call him Lover when I text him.

What is your favorite thing your spouse wears?
R - Her Sports Bra
K - His new Doc Martens, they're his sex signal. Hot damn! (He wears them 4 times a week...)

Where did you meet?

R - Best Buy
K - Best Buy


Who said "I love you" first?
R - She did
K - I did on Cedar Mountain on a windy evening.

Who spends more money?
R - I do
K - Raleigh

What is your spouse's best physical feature?
R - Her cute, little legs.
K - His hot booty!

Does your spouse snore?
R - Occasionally, but just for a minute
K - No, but sometimes he talks.

Who is more affectionate?
R - Me
K - He is very affectionate and I love it!

What is "your song"?
R - Rascal Flatts - Bless the broken road.
K - See above

What do you love most about your spouse?
R - How she makes me feel like I'm the most important thing in the world to her.
K - He takes good care of me, he is very selfless and he makes me laugh every day.

What is your most funny memory?
R - When she was driving us home from lunch and turned the wrong way down a one way street and almost ended our lives by a huge dump truck.
K - We ordered Chili's to-go and ate it on Cedar Mountain and he had to eat mashed potatoes with his hands because they left out the silverware.


What was your most tender moment?
R - Getting married in the "Tunnel of Love" of course...
K - When Peyton was born and he said with tears in his eyes "she is so cute and perfect!"

What is your favorite thing to do with your spouse?
R - Having sexual relations, duh!
K - I just LOVE being with him, I don't care what we do!

What makes you proud of your spouse?
R - How she is loved by everyone
K - He is such a genuinely good person, he is very obedient and hard working.

What is your spouse's greatest talent?
R - Being a amazing mom and wonderful wife.
K - He is very atheletic, he is good at every sport. He is also a VERY GOOD DAD.

What is your wish for your future?
R - To continue to love her more than yesterday.
K - To be sealed in the Temple.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a NEW background!! I'm so excited...I love it! I also love your cute quiz, I learned some new things about the two of you. I guess I just haven't asked the right questions, I'll try to do a better job of that in the future.

Anonymous said...

hey, thank you so much for your sweet comment today. it really made my day! i am glad that we are blog friends, and i think that you and your husband are adorable, and have such a cute family!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Hi there-I made a huge comment in the post below and I just wanted to make sure you read it (sometimes I forget to look at previous posts comments). Anyway, I enjoyed your cute Spouse Quiz. You two are very cute together and I'm so happy for you both!

JoLynn

Chelsea said...

Way cute! And I love your new background!!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

What a new background? I am at a loss for words. I almost hit the back arrow thinking I went to the wrong site.
Cute post. I think that is the most Raleigh has talked since I have known him.

Josh said...

Kaci,

I sent you a Christmas card but it got returned. Please email me your current address. Thanks!

Josh
josh.burgess@usdoj.gov