Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I know... Right?

I'd like to thank my husband, who has been a huge support to me over the past couple of days and to my children who sat at the bar and cheered me on saying "you can do it, Mom." And to the Betty Crocker Corporation for making it Super Moist.
I think it is a darling GIGANTIC cupcake. And if you will excuse me, I will now take a moment to point out that we are ONLY on the 5th day of the YEAR and already I have set and CONQUERED my New Year's Resolution. I tackled it head on. I looked fear right in the face and said "poo poo fear, I can and will create culinary perfection, by George." I have taken back the family honor. And I will twirl around in a celebratory fashion.
Thank you, Thank you
Now someone find me a GIGANTIC fork!!!

9 comments:

The Barton's said...

Yay!!! I knew you could do it. Maybe I will buy one now.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! All this plus a trip to Fillmore and back and an 8 hour work day...Absolutely Amazing!! What a Woman!! I'm sooooo proud!

Karen Carter said...

Now that makes me cry!!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

It looks just like the picture...maybe better in fact!
I am so proud to be the sister of such a Cheflery Mastermind...the all powerful Big Top Cake Overlord!
I always knew...besides Kori...you were the brains in the family!
Congrats on your ultimate success!

The fly-fisherman said...

I wish I were there! I would love to not only see that in person... I would LOVE to have a huge bite out of that thing!!! Looks so yummy.
Congrats on accomplishing your new year's resolution so quickly... just think now you can just relax for another 360 days. Must feel so great! Geez- I am so jealous.

Anonymous said...

i must have one of those pans. must. i will not rest until there is one in my house. that. looks. awesome.

thiakaren said...

Jo Jo and Ralph? Read the email about your comment on my phone and it drove me nuts who in the heck is JoJo and Ralph? did I get a new reader and now she is inviting me to Utah? You silly girl....
I would love to meet up someday with you girls my "sistas" Who knows we just might make it happen. Love ya Jojo

Me and Mike said...

Yeah Kac. It's official, you are good at everything. Will you make one for me on my birthday? I like Pink frosting.

Ali said...

Wow, incredible cupcake really. Just wanted to say I love your blog- you are adorable and honest and so gosh darn funny. Keep it up. You have a stunning family!