Friday, January 1, 2010

24 hours in St. George

We don't get any time off during the holidays. So we finagled our days off to have two in a row at the same time and flew down to ring in the New Year with the Fam.
This was Peyton's first time at Papa and Nana's housePeyton loves PapaKami's Birthday is on December 31st. It's a really great birthday... the whole world celebrates with you.Nana made quite a feast.Oh... everyone should have a Pink SnuggieMe and Ral at the Olive Garden on the 1st day of 2010Kori and RussKami and BrentSuch a mighty fine group
It was a delightful day. A high of 50 feels much different than
what we are used to in the Great White North
Here we are watching Raleigh hang Papa and Nana's new TV
There she is... she's a beautyThe best part was watching Papa and Nana freaking out because Ral had to cut
holes in their wallsThe Hang Test. What strong studs they areIt was a very busy day. But so much fun

And now we are back to reality.
Happy New Year

5 comments:

thiakaren said...

Looks like SOOOOO much fun! and I swear your folks are looking younger and younger. Looks like a fine fam indeed. And that baby is delicious!

Anonymous said...

what a fun new years! st.george is awesome. your baby is so stinkin' cute!

The fly-fisherman said...

OK Kac, that pink Snuggie picture has GOT TO GO!! I look like I should be on this season's The Biggest Loser...I mean I'm not a skinny minnie by any means BUT that is just terrible!! Why would a girl do that to her mother?? Anyway, such a fun time with your family here, never a dull moment, for sure. I'm always a little sad when you leave but I know you're in the very best place you could be and so I'm happy about that. I loved our lunch at Olive Garden, it was so much fun being all together, even if just for an hour or so. Thanks for coming down, I know it's not easy with your BIG family. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why that says "Kori", I'm on my computer but anyway, that was me who made that previous comment.

JoJo and Ralph said...

HaHa... Everyone looks "comfortable" in a Snuggie. It's part of their charm. But you have my password and login now, I half expected you to delete it yourself. Thank you for allowing me my creative expression though. We all know you don't look like that :)