Saturday, December 26, 2009

For the love of Liza... I hate technology

My husband, bless his heart is so cute. He thinks I need all the newest gadgets and gizmo's. For every birthday/holiday/anniversary he inundates me with the most recent wonder that Best Buy has to offer saying... "you just need this new ______ (whatever). Your old one is as old as you and although it is in perfect working condition and is PAID FOR, I bought you this" (here is where you plug in all the fancy words, Ipod Touch, IPhone, Ihome, video camera, Netflix, Blu Ray, Home Theater Projector and the list goes on and on).

WELL... To be a good blogger, you have to be smarter than the top of the line SLR your husband bought for you for Christmas. And sadly, I am not. I have never claimed to be and to be honest with you never will be. And so until he gets home and is able to give me a two hour tutorial on how not only turn the thing on but also to get my dag gum pictures from my camera to my computer, you will just have to imagine in your minds what our Holiday Festivities looked like.

Sorry I was born in the 70s and lack the desire to read the manual. Until then, hope yours was Merry and Bright.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am really out of it because I don't even know what you just said...what is an SLR? I'm sure it's great but not if you don't know how to use it, so good luck with the tutorial. Can't wait to hear (and see) all about your holiday!

The Barton's said...

That makes two of us. I don't know what an SLR is either. But at any rate. Hope your Christmas was great.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

It looks like we will be here for New Years! Brents damn job!!! but at least we will get see the Lunds...who we miss terribly!
See you soon

JoJo and Ralph said...

Not going to lie... I couldn't be happier. See ya in a few.